Single Family Home
303 Balsam Link
Monday - Thursday
from 3 - 8PM
Weekend and Holidays
from 12 - 5PM
- Additional value of upgrades $8,660
- This 3-bdrm, 2.5 bath laned home immediately impresses with its open floor plan and sophisticated finishes, showing off luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the 9’ main floor and lush stain-resistant carpet on the second floor.
- You will feel safe and secure with this automated smart home that includes: a ‘Brilliant’ 4-switch light control, Ecobee thermostat, Ring Video doorbell, and wifi garage door opener.
- Front foyer features an airy “open to above” stairwell that leads to the second floor where you will find 3 bedrooms, a bonus room, and main bathroom.
- This beautiful L-shaped kitchen with corner pantry has plenty of 41” stylish navy-coloured cabinets, upgraded grey backsplash, and contemporary white quartz countertops with an undermount sink.
- Your new kitchen will sport a 4-pc Samsung stainless steel appliance package! And don’t worry, we haven’t forgotten the laundry room -- It sports a white front load Samsung washer and dryer!
- Nobody likes those messy media cords, so this home has a recessed HDMI box for a wall-mounted TV, and additional conduit in the walls so those ugly cords are not visible!
- Get cozy on rainy/snowy days around your electric, wall mounted, “fire and ice” fireplace! Choose from various single or combination coloured flames, flame height, and heat settings. Also features a timer and remote control.
- Your owner’s bedroom sports an ensuite with an elegant quartz countertop and undermount sink, and convenient tub and shower combo!
- Elegant “Prairie” exterior has upgraded gorgeous stone accents for a luxurious look you can be proud of!
- Rear private 2-car parking pad with curb. Ask us to build your garage, or you can build later when you are ready.
- Added peace of mind with driveway and sidewalk already sealed for added protection from road salt, saving you time and money.
- For the environmentally conscious and financially savvy, energy-efficient features include triple pane, low E, Argonfilled, ‘Energy Star’ rated windows that provide lots of natural light and additional protection from heat loss
- Heat recovery ventilator (HRV) keeps air fresher and heating bills lower
- Need your shopping fix? The Woodbend Market currently being developed is just minutes away -- and just a little further to Leduc Common!
Our showhomes are open:
Monday - Thursday from 3-8PM
Weekends/Holidays from 12-5PM
Or you can book your own private tour below.