Single Family Home
303 Balsam Link
Monday - Thursday
from 3 - 8PM
Weekend and Holidays
from 12 - 5PM
- This fashionable, 2-car, 3-bdrm, 2.5 bath, open-concept home greets visitors with an open-to-above entryway soaked in lots of natural daylight!
- Working from home? Double French doors accent this main floor den, blocking out some of the noise and none of the view!
- This stylish kitchen has ceiling height woodgrain cabinets, open display shelves, an appliance garage, upgraded backsplash, gorgeous quartz countertops, an undermount sink, and includes 4 Samsung Stainless steel appliances.
- Change your dirty clothes right in the garage and put them straight into the laundry -- it’s so easy when the washer and dryer are conveniently located just off the garage inside the main floor mudroom!
- This home is equipped with a TV backing and recessed HDMI box above the stunning “fire and ice” fireplace! Convenient for wall-mounting TVs and it hides those unsightly media cords!
- Can’t find your charging block? Outlets in the master bedroom and kitchen have USB charging ports!
- Wash away the day in a serene 3-piece, master ensuite with undermount sink, beautiful sleek quartz countertop, a rain glass window for fresh air, upgraded floor tile, open alcove with towel shelves, and shower surround with seat.
- The stylish exterior has upgraded siding and gorgeous stone accents for that extra “style kick”. And for convenience, it Includes a soffit plug for your Christmas lights! The double-car garage has pot lights, wall sconces, and an epoxy-coated floor.
- Forget measuring! This former showhome already includes all window coverings!
- The casual dining room is accentuated by garden doors with built-in blinds that never need dusting! Step out onto the finished deck overlooking the fully landscaped back yard that backs onto a paved walking trail. (We finished the front yard too!)
- Enjoy added peace of mind with driveway and sidewalk already sealed for added protection from road salt, saving you time and money.
- For the environmentally conscious and financially savvy, energy efficient features include triple pane, low E, Argon-filled, ‘Energy Star’ rated windows that provide lots of natural light and additional protection from heat loss.
- Heat recovery ventilator (HRV) keeps air fresher and heating bills lower. 96% efficient two-stage furnace and power vent hot water tank.
- Just a stone’s throw from the Woodbend Market currently being developed -- and just a little further to Leduc Common!
Pocket Size: 24'
Lot Type: Reg. N. Lane