Single Family Home
303 Balsam Link
260 Larch Crescent
Monday - Thursday
from 3 - 8PM
Weekend and Holidays
from 12 - 5PM
- Contemporary and elegant with luxurious finishes, this 3-bedroom, 2.5 bath duplex sits on a corner lot and has WOW factor!
- A bright transom window, closet, and built-in display shelves entice visitors into the home’s thoughtful main floor design. It boasts a huge mudroom, a contemporary “Fire and Ice” fireplace, and a long buffet-style kitchen island/eating bar dressed in sleek, modern, quartz countertops.
- This kitchen hub would not be complete without 41” upper cabinets, wall pantry, undermount sinks, designer backsplash, and pot and pan drawers!
- The dining room is treated to an additional side window for lots of natural daylight, and garden doors with built-in blinds lead to the finished deck and fully landscaped front and back yard backing onto a paved walking trail.
- Enjoy the luxury of a dedicated laundry room upstairs, equipped with a white front-load Samsung washer and dryer.
- Melt away the day’s stress in the spa-like 4-piece master ensuite with its sleek undermount sink, beautiful quartz countertop, a sliding window with rain glass, and a separate soaker tub and shower.
- Tired of unsightly media cords? Fret no more - his home is already equipped with a TV backing and recessed HDMI box for your wall-mounted TV.
- The 6-pc Samsung appliance package that is included is just six more reasons to love this home! And the blinds are included too!
- The stylish exterior has upgraded siding and gorgeous stone accents for that extra “something”. And it Includes a soffit plug for your Christmas lights! The single-car garage has an extra side window, pot lights, wall sconces, and an epoxy-coated floor. It’s also wired (roughed in) for a security system.
- For the environmentally conscious and financially savvy, the energy-efficient features include triple pane, low E, Argonfilled, ‘Energy Star’ rated windows that provide lots of natural light and additional protection from heat loss.
- Heat recovery ventilator (HRV) keeps air fresher and heating bills lower.
- This home has a 96% efficient two-stage furnace and 50 Gallon hot water tank.
- Is shopping your thing? You’ll be just a quick drive away to Leduc Common and right around the corner from the Woodbend Market now under development.
Our showhomes are open:
Monday - Thursday from 3-8PM
Weekends/Holidays from 12-5PM
Or you can book your own private tour below.
Pocket Size: 20'
Lot Type: Corner Pie. N. Lane