Join us at Hockey, Homes & Hot Dogs on September 23 at Salisbury Village. The event will run from 1 PM to 5 PM with a special presentation at 3:30 PM. Come enjoy an afternoon of youth street hockey clinics, prizes, food, and fun for the whole family!
The Sherwood Park Crusaders will be running street hockey clinics on various skills. Tickets are required for just this portion of the event, with all proceeds going directly to the Robin Hood Association.
In advance: $15
Day of event: $20
Click here for advance tickets
Here are some great events you and your family can enjoy!
- Youth hockey clinics to be put on by the Sherwood Park Crusaders – (advance tickets available)
- Sledge hockey provided by the Robin Hood Association
- Hot dogs to be provided by Average Joe’s – By Donation
- Radio remote from Fresh FM
- Program at 3:30 PM by the Plaza – This includes attendance by Mayor and other dignitaries and a special presentation/dedication to Mr. Ed Reidger for his contribution to the Robin Hood Association.
- Raffle tickets available – prizing to include hockey tickets & gift cards
- Bouncy Castle
- Community Passport will be featured in the Game Day Program – visit each Show home to collect stamps for your passport. Full passport will receive a Crusader’s game voucher!
- Cookies & Ice Cream Station – By ticket