Single Family Home
303 Balsam Link
Monday - Thursday
from 3 - 8PM
Weekend and Holidays
from 12 - 5PM
- Contemporary layout, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with private parking pad for two cars!
- The cozy front veranda provides the perfect place to relax and sip tea at the end of the day. Maybe get a porch swing for two?
- Features attractive, durable, commercial-grade wear, luxury vinyl plank flooring. (Maybe get the swing and a dog?)
- Sink your toes into the warm, SmartStrand, stain-resistant carpet on the second floor.
- The heart of your new home would not be complete without 41” soft-close, two-tone cabinets (upper are lighter and the lower are darker).
- The gorgeous kitchen features popular must-haves like thick quartz countertops, undermount sinks, designer backsplash, and soft-close pot and pan drawers!
- Enjoy the luxury of having a dedicated laundry room upstairs - it’s so easy when the washer and dryer are conveniently located just steps from where you store your clothes!
- Hate those ugly media cords? We do too, so this home is equipped with a TV backing and recessed HDMI box above the stunning “fire and ice” fireplace!
- A quality 6 piece Samsung appliance package is included!
- This earthy and cozy-looking exterior features dark grey premium siding and gorgeous charcoal limestone accents for a luxury look you can be proud of!
- Saving energy and saving you money, these triple pane, low E, Argon-filled, ‘Energy Star’ rated windows also provide lots of natural light and additional protection from heat loss!
- Fresher air and lower heat bills - thanks to the efficient heat recovery ventilator (HRV).
- 96% efficient two-stage furnace and power vent hot water tank.
- Shop nearby at the Woodbend Market currently being developed - or travel just a wee bit to Leduc Common!
The Cascade showhome in the Hills at Charlesworth is the winner of the CHBA Edmonton 2021 best $260-300K home without a garage award.
Our showhomes are open:
Monday - Thursday from 3-8PM
Weekends/Holidays from 12-5PM
Or you can book your own private tour below.