Single Family Home
303 Balsam Link
Monday - Thursday
from 3 - 8PM
Weekend and Holidays
from 12 - 5PM
- This 3-bdrm, 2.5 bath townhome immediately impresses with its open floor plan w/’on trend’ finishes, showing off luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the main floor with lush stain resistant carpet on the second floor.
- Tired of paying condo fees? You don’t have to with this home -- there are NO CONDO FEES! YIPPEE!
- This beautiful L-shaped kitchen with corner pantry has plenty of cabinet space, upgraded backsplash, pot and pan drawer, and contemporary quartz countertops with an undermount sink.
- Don’t fret about appliances -- we’ve included a 6-pc Samsung appliance package you’re going to love!
- This home is sneaky -- it boats a TV backing, recessed HDMI box for wall-mounted TV’s, and additional conduit in the walls so the ugly cords are hidden as well!!
- Your friends will have fireplace envy when they see your electric, wall mounted, “fire and ice” fireplace! Choose from various single or combination coloured flames, flame height, and heat settings. Also features a timer and remote control.
- No more running stairs marathons with baskets of laundry when you have a dedicated laundry room right there on the second floor! Your owner’s bedroom sports an ensuite with a beautiful quartz countertop with undermount sink, and convenient tub and shower combo!
- Elegant exterior has upgraded gorgeous stone accents and vinyl shakes for a luxurious look you can be proud of!
- Added peace of mind with driveway and sidewalk already sealed for added protection from road salt, saving you time and money.
- For the environmentally conscious and financially savvy, energy-efficient features include triple pane, low E, Argonfilled, ‘Energy Star’ rated windows that provide lots of natural light and additional protection from heat loss
- Heat recovery ventilator (HRV) keeps air fresher and heating bills lower
- 96% efficient two-stage furnace and power vent hot water tank
- The Woodbend Market currently being developed is just minutes away -- and just a little further to Leduc Common!